I am new to Portainer and web-based application development. I am trying to get some high-level idea about if it is possible/how to use Portainer to deploy a containerized GPU-enabled simulation platform to a computing cluster (~5 Linux servers and each server is equipped with several NVIDIA GPUs) that:
- Allows each user to
- Create a temporary user account;
- Upload input files to the server and submit simulation jobs (created from a specific image with certain container settings);
- Download simulation results from the server.
- Allows server developer/maintainer to
- Control access of each user: for instance, users can only use provided images with certain settings;
- Schedule jobs according to the availability of GPUs;
- Kill jobs that exceeds a specific runtime threshold.
Any comments and suggestions will be appreciated.