Hi, I’m trying to determine if Portainer can be used as a system like Vault: https://www.vaultproject.io/
Basically, what I would love to be able to do is:
- Create a “vault secret” named “MySecret” with the value “Value”.
- Have “MySecret” encrypted using a hash and stored in a “vault”
- Go to a series of swarm services and assign that “vault secret” to those services as a “docker secret”
Then later, come back and:
- Edit the “vault secret”, and be able to see that it’s value is “Value” (since I am authenticated)
- Change the value to “NewValue”
- Have Portainer automatically update the “docker secrets”, restarting the required services as necessary.
Is something like this possible?