Hello, i’ve a strange reaction at stack creation.
First of all a small description and history
- Portainer 1.22 on a management swarm cluster.
- another swarm cluster for dev users with the new edge agent ( a dream come true)
- on this dev cluster i had a infra-proxy stack running perfectly
For technical reasons i need to change all ip address of the dev cluster… I know it’s bad !!!
- in Portainer I delete completely the old cluster definition,
- I stop completely the dev cluster and broke the swarm
- change ip on all nodes
- rebuild the swarm
- recreate the the cluster in portainer with the same name than the old one
- load the edge agent
and then i’ve a plenty new cluster working (almost) perfectly
But when i try to launch the infra-proxy stack, Portainer says that the stack already exist. !
If I try to load the stack directly in the swarm, it work !
So it’s not a docker fault but a persistence problem in Portainer.
Did someone have a solution for this ???